Tony Talk (1) 托尼嘉宾室 Tony Provolone: Hello and welcome again to another edition of Tony Talk. I'm Tony Provolone and with me today is guest Hiram. Hi Hiram, how are you? Hiram: Hey, what's up

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2003年

wsRadio Talk ws商业广播电台 The Worldwide Leader in Business Talk!

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(1603) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

☆just wanna be with you☆ lrc by lzh ,from jiangxi pingxiang i got a lot of things i have to do all this distractions our future is coming soon were being pulled a hundred different directions but whatever happens i know i've got you youre on my m

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 歌舞青春英文专辑

You Make Me Wanna Blue To start it off I know you know me To come to think of it it was only last week That I had a dream about us oh That's why I am here I'm writing this song To tell the truth you know I have been hurting all along Someway let me k

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(八月)

let me let you in on a secret how to treat a woman right if you're lookin for a place in her heart it ain't gonna happen ovemight first you gotta leam to listen to understand happen ovemight she needs

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美歌手专辑

Brooke: So, got any more ideas for the website? Shan: Well, since we're collecting gifts instead of red envelopes, I made a for guests only gift chat room. Brooke: But we registered at Macy's. People can just buy gifts there. Shan: The Taiwanese won'

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Talk sb out of/劝说某人不要做某事---talk sb into sth/劝说某人做某事 [大家仔细看看这对反意句型,一个out of,一个into还真是形象生动、易于理解呢。如果,你

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 精品五句

I Dont Wanna Miss A Thing《世界末日》主题曲 演唱者:Aerosmith I Dont Wanna Miss A Thing i could stay awake just to hear you breathing watch you smile while you are sleeping while you're far away and dreaming i could spend my life in this

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

What You Wanna Be 演唱者:Darin 英文歌词 歌曲的童音部分超级可爱,相信听过的人都会喜欢的! doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer why not president, be dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man, fire fighter or a p

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

at the drop of a hat to talk through one's hat 今天我们要给大家介绍两个和

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

Wanna Be With You Mandy Moor I Wanna Be With You 和你在一起 I try but I can't seem to get myself 我尽力不去想你 To 1)think of anything but you 但是我做不到。 Your breath on my face 脸

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Jessica Simpson - I Wanna Love You Forever 专辑: Jessica Simpson - I wanna love you forever You set my soul at ease Chased darkness out of view Left you desperate spell on me Say you feel it too i know you do I've got so much more to give This can'

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲收藏之一

B What U Wanna B doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员,律师,还是歌手? why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不能是当总统呢,要成为一个梦想家 you can be just the one you wanna be 只要你想,你就能成为你

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

这是一支非常具有传奇性的乐队,他们在摇滚乐的历史上拥有着极其重要的地位;他们是上世纪七十年代最受欢迎的摇滚乐队之一,同时不仅像六、七十年代的一些常青乐队一样活跃至今,他们还是其中极少数仍然拥有非常好的商业成绩的乐队之一;他们发行过超过20张的既叫好又

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

westlife是来自爱尔兰的合唱团,由shane kian nicky bryan mark五位优秀的年轻人组成。早在1998年,boyzone的经济人louis walsh发现shane、mark、与kian共组的6人体,他决定继bz后再组一个团,在都柏林办微试,找到nick和bryan,重新整合成5人组合。walsh找ronan来为他

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

我听之我见:Darin用他略带沙哑的嗓音,铿锵有力地诠释出一个年轻人对梦想的那份坚持不懈的追求。浮躁的生活让人容易遗忘那些萦绕心头的梦想,而年轻的Darin却用自己的成功向我们证明了实现梦想的意义所在。他自信的歌声让我坚信只要你想,你就能成为你想做的人! 英文

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

你让我半夜想给你打电话你让我想要拥着你到天明你让我甘愿奉献自己的灵魂,不战自降很甜蜜的一首歌不想再若即若离地做朋友,不想再陷在自己的想象里;想让关系再进一步,想带你回家爱的告白,简单、真切、热烈。在歌曲中体味感动的你,曾对恋人这样敞开心扉么?在现实

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I don't want to talk about it 不想再提起 据网络资料,这首歌于1971年首次出现在加拿大疯马乐队Crazy Horse发行的同名专辑中,此后被多人翻唱。1977年,享有摇滚铁公鸡美誉的Rod Stewart的翻唱使这首歌

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Don't want to talk about it - 美国乡村音乐 I can tell by your eyes你的眼睛告诉我 That youre probably been crying forever或许你一直在哭泣 And the stars in the sky told me天上的星星告诉我 Nothing to you theyre a mirror一切都与你无关它们是真实地反映 I

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

tonight i wanna cry 《今晚我想哭泣》 演唱者:keith urban Alone in this house again tonight I got the TV on, the sound turned down and a bottle of wine Theres pictures of you and I on the walls around me The way that it was and could have

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐